New Reference Book: International Relations, International Security, and Comparative Politics: A Guide to Reference and Information Sources
By Lura Sanborn - Research & Instruction Librarian February 8th, 2011
International Relations, International Security, and Comparative Politics: A Guide to Reference and Information Sources by Chad M. Kahl, Libraries Unlimited, 2008.
Find it in Ohrstrom at: REF 016.32 K12I
A reference book about reference books!
This volume identifies and describes research sources related to politics/policy the world over, including international law, organizations, security, leaders and political parties and philosophy.
• Statistical sources related to American and Caribbean Politics
• Yearbooks related to International Law and Treaties
• Chronologies related to International Security
• Guides and Handbooks related to Middle Eastern Politics
• Dictionaries and Encyclopedias related to Women in Politics
Helpful for: Global Studies, Politics, Economics, Model UN, Humanities