Encyclopedia of the United Nations 2nd ed., by Jerry Pubantz and John Allphin Moore, Jr., Facts on File, 2008.
Find it in Ohrstrom at: REF 341.23 M78U
Two volumes of essays related to the U.N. including topics about and related to:
- International law
- Disarmament W
- Sustainable development
- Human rights and more
A variety of appendixes conclude the second volume including:
- Charter of the United Nations
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- United Nations Member States and year of admission
- Statute of the International Court of Justice
- Important United Nations Resolutions
- Selected U.N. Conventions and Declarations
- United Nations web sites
- United Nations Chronology.
Helpful for: Humanities IV, Model U.N., Global Awareness, Humanities IV.
Leave a Reply