Gender and Women’s Leadership edited by Karen O’Conner, Sage, 2010.
Find it in Ohrstrom at: REF 305.4 OC5G
This 2 volume set looks at the “…role leaders play in all facets of human activity…” (xiii). Most of the 101 entries have been written by women.
- The Development of Children’s Perceptions of Leadership
- Women as Leaders in the Military
- Women’s Leadership in the Fight Against Human Trafficking
- Women’s Leadership in Asia
- Women’s Leadership in Psychology
Helpful for: Feminist Scholarship, Women’s Studies, Humanities, History, Leadership Studies, Women’s History, Global Studies
Leave a Reply