In recognition of the 125th anniversary of the consecration of the New Chapel, a new online and in-library exhibit is now available from Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. A New Chapel For St. Paul’s School: Early Photographs of the Chapel of St. Peter and St. Paul can be viewed on the OLDA website as well as in the upper level display case in Ohrstrom Library. The exhibit features photographs of the New Chapel prior to 1895, with photographs selected from the St. Paul’s School archives collection. These photographs show the Chapel as it was originally designed, prior to the completion of the tower and the addition of 1928.
Stop by Ohrstrom Library to view the exhibit or access the online exhibit by clicking HERE.
Leave a Reply