Miller’s House

By - Library Web Services / Archives Assistant April 20th, 2017

An early photo – taken prior to 1878 – of the original Miller’s house that gave Millville its name. Located on the site of the Sheldon, Miller’s House was moved in 1892 to its current location on Dunbarton Road. Read more about it by clicking HERE.

View in Instagram ⇒

Save

Save

Save

The Pulpit in the New Chapel

By - Library Web Services / Archives Assistant April 13th, 2017

 

The pulpit in the New Chapel was a gift to the Form of 1887. It is ornately carved with the symbols of the four Evangelists, the School shield, and the School symbol – the pelican.

View in Instagram ⇒

Save

Save

Save

Save

Sheldon Library, 1916.

By - Library Web Services / Archives Assistant December 1st, 2016

Before Ohrstrom Library there was Sheldon Library - this photograph was taken 100 years ago across Library pond. It is from a personal album of photos taken around Concord, NH. #ohrstromlibrary #ohrstromlibrarydigitalarchives #tbt #tbthursday #throwbackthursday #throwback #library #librariesofinstagram #sheldon #sheldonlibrary #millville #concordnh #iamsps #spshistory

Before Ohrstrom Library there was Sheldon Library – this photograph was taken 100 years ago across Library pond, but it looks much the same today. It is from a personal album of photos taken around Concord, NH.  Read more about it on the Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives website HERE.

View in Instagram ⇒

Save

Save

Save

New Archives Exhibit: A New Chapel For St. Paul’s School

By - Library Web Services / Archives Assistant May 30th, 2013

In recognition of the 125th anniversary of the consecration of the New Chapel, a new online and in-library exhibit is now available from Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives.  A New Chapel For St. Paul’s School: Early Photographs of the Chapel of St. Peter and St. Paul can be viewed on the OLDA website as well as in the upper level display case in Ohrstrom Library. The exhibit features photographs of the New Chapel prior to 1895, with photographs selected from the St. Paul’s School archives collection. These photographs show the Chapel as it was originally designed, prior to the completion of the tower and the addition of 1928.

Stop by Ohrstrom Library to view the exhibit or access the online exhibit by clicking HERE.

Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives now on Facebook

By - Library Web Services / Archives Assistant September 13th, 2012

Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives now has a page on Facebook.  You can keep up with what is new with the OLDA website, see photographs from the history of St. Paul’s School, get a regular dose of doggerel from Nugalia, among other interesting things.  Click through the link HERE and “like” the Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives Facebook page now, and invite all your SPS friends to do the same!

Next »