The Cricket House was located in the same general area of Lower Grounds that the Blass Club House is today. Identified on the right in this picture is Langdon Lea, Form of 1892, and on the left is William Russell Richards, Form of 1876.
"Cricket House & Track House – 1892" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Cricket House
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Cricket House & Track House – 1892." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Mar. 2017.