Henry Augustus Coit Recumbent Figure

 

Photo of the marble recumbent figure of St. Paul’s School’s first rector, The Reverend Dr. Henry Augustus Coit. It was carved by Bela Lyon Pratt, under the supervision of Henry Vaughan, architect of the Chapel of St. Peter and St. Paul (New Chapel) where the sculpture is located. The memorial was unveiled on November 14, 1898, and was donated by the Alumni Association.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

Kimball. "Henry Augustus Coit Recumbent Figure." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 29 Sep. 2021.