A photograph from 1888 showing the Halcyon crew team in a transport wagon, with Long Pond behind them. The wagon is draped with a flag with the letter “H” in the center. In the background of the photograph one of the St. Paul’s School boathouses can be seen along the edge of the pond.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Date Created: 1888
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball. 1888. "1888 Halcyons." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Mar. 2017.