A photograph of the interior of the Lower School Study, built in 1916. This building was later converted into the Nash dormitory.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Lower School Study
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Lower School Study." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Mar. 2017.