A photograph showing the placing of the cornerstone of Ohrstrom Library on October 20, 1990. Trustee James W. Kinnear, III, Form of 1946 is shown on the left and Vice Rector John Buxton is on the right.Placing the Cornerstone of Ohrstrom Library
is part of the following exhibit(s):
- Exhibit: Ohrstrom Library Celebrates 25 Years
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Ohrstrom Library
Form Year: 1946
Rectorship: 1982-1992: Ninth Rector Clark Years
Exhibit: Ohrstrom Library Celebrates 25 Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
1990. "Placing the Cornerstone of Ohrstrom Library." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Mar. 2017.