Coit House

 

This end view of Coit House, formerly called the Orphans’ Home, shows the addition of 1874 designed by architect Henry Vaughan, with the original building behind on the right.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Coit House." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 26 June 2019.