The Infirmary


A Kodak No. 2 type photograph taken in 1890 by Theodore Mitchell Hastings, Form of 1894, while a student at St. Paul’s School. In the center of the photograph is the Infirmary. It was built in 1876, expanded in 1889 and torn down in 1940.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

Hastings, Theodore Mitchell. 1890. "The Infirmary." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 18 Apr. 2021.