A Kodak No. 2 type photograph taken in 1890 by Theodore Mitchell Hastings, Form of 1894, while a student at St. Paul’s School. This photograph is of the Old Chapel, built in 1858-60, by the architect George Snell of Boston. It was expanded in 1868 at which time the transepts were added.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Chapel of St. Paul (Old Chapel)
Form Year: 1894
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Creator: Hastings, Theodore Mitchell
Date Created: 1890
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Hastings, Theodore Mitchell. 1890. "The Old Chapel." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 30 Mar. 2017.