A Kodak No. 2 type photograph taken in 1890 by Theodore Mitchell Hastings, Form of 1894, while a student at St. Paul’s School. This photograph features the New Chapel, prior to the completion of the tower in 1894. The building of the New Chapel was was begun in 1886, and it was consecrated on June 5, 1888. On the left is the Big Study.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Form Year: 1894
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Creator: Hastings, Theodore Mitchell
Date Created: 1890
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Hastings, Theodore Mitchell. 1890. "The New Chapel." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 30 Mar. 2017.