This photograph was taken from one of the upper floors of the School building, providing an excellent view of the grounds. The buildings are from left to right: The Big Study, the Infirmary, the New Chapel (prior to completion of the tower), and the Old Lower School.
"View of buildings" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Form Year: 1894
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Creator: Hastings, Theodore Mitchell
Date Created: 1890
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Hastings, Theodore Mitchell. 1890. "View of buildings." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.