The New Dunbarton Road, now called simply Dunbarton Road, under construction. The Red Barn is on the left of the photograph, and workers with wagons and horses are shown at work. Construction was begun in July of 1919 and the road was opened for use on June 2, 1920.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Red Barn (Belknap Farm)
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"New Dunbarton Road Construction." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.