This photograph shows a section of New Dunbarton Road, now called simply Dunbarton Road, under construction. Construction was begun in July of 1919 and the road was opened for use on June 2, 1920.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"New Dunbarton Road Construction." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 30 Mar. 2017.