A section of the New Dunbarton Road with the fields of Lower Grounds on the left. A steamroller can be seen in the distance rolling the road. Construction on the road began in July of 1919 and the road was opened for use on June 2, 1920.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"New Dunbarton Road Construction." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Mar. 2017.