A photograph dated 1891 showing the Shattuck crew team in a transport wagon with Long Pond behind them. The panel of the wagon beneath the driver seat is painted with the words “Phenix & Eagle” and the Shattuck flag is draped along the side of the wagon. In the background of the photograph one of the St. Paul’s School boathouses can be seen along the edge of the pond.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Rowing – Shattuck Wagon, 1891." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 29 Apr. 2017.