Memorial Clock

 

The Memorial clock donated in 1922 to St. Paul’s School by Edmund Maurice Burke Roche, Lord Fermoy, member of the Form of 1905. This photo shows the clock displayed on the lawn beside the Old Chapel. The clock was given as a memorial to those who had died in the First World War.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Memorial Clock." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 6 Dec. 2019.