Upper Common Room After 1918 Renovations

 

This photograph shows the Upper Common Room (Coit) some time after June of 1918 when the memorial plaque to James Malcolm Kendall was placed above the fireplace as part of the renovations.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Upper Common Room After 1918 Renovations." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 6 Dec. 2019.