The New Upper


The New Upper was completed in 1904, designed by Henry Vaughan, the same architect that designed the New Chapel.  In 1995 it was renamed “Coit” after Henry Augustus Coit, who was the first Rector of St. Paul’s School.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"The New Upper." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 15 Jan. 2021.