Conover House and Farm Office

 

A photograph of Conover House located on Jerome Ridge. Behind Conover House is the back of “The Farm”, the Horatio Belknap farmhouse acquired by the school in 1866 and used as the school’s business office. On the left of the photo in the background is another faculty residence belonging to the Rev. Thomas James Drumm, a member of the faculty from 1874-1911.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Conover House and Farm Office." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 July 2024.