This stereoscopic view provides a clear image of the Miller’s House with the second floor level that was added in 1878. The house was moved in 1892 and is now located on Dunbarton Road, where it is used as a faculty residence.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Miller's House
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Creator: Kimball, Willis G. C.
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball, Willis G. C. "Miller’s House (site of Sheldon Library) Stereoscopic View." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Mar. 2017.