Miller’s House

By - Library Web Services / Archives Assistant April 20th, 2017

An early photo – taken prior to 1878 – of the original Miller’s house that gave Millville its name. Located on the site of the Sheldon, Miller’s House was moved in 1892 to its current location on Dunbarton Road. Read more about it by clicking HERE.

View in Instagram ⇒

Save

Save

Save