The Pulpit in the New Chapel

By - Library Web Services / Archives Assistant April 13th, 2017

 

The pulpit in the New Chapel was a gift to the Form of 1887. It is ornately carved with the symbols of the four Evangelists, the School shield, and the School symbol – the pelican.

View in Instagram ⇒

Save

Save

Save

Save