Mr. Dole’s Cottage


A Kodak No. 2 type photograph taken in 1890 by Theodore Mitchell Hastings, Form of 1894, while a student at St. Paul’s School. This photograph is of the residence of Lester Carrington Dole, faculty member from 1878-1918.

Originally called Lewis Cottage, it was renovated in 1881 and expanded in 1887.  It currently is used as faculty housing, and is located on the corner of Rectory and Sawmill Roads.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

Hastings, Theodore Mitchell. 1890. "Mr. Dole’s Cottage." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 21 July 2024.