School building


A Kodak No. 2 type photograph taken in 1890 by Theodore Mitchell Hastings, Form of 1894, while a student at St. Paul’s School. This is a second photograph of the original School building, completed in 1880 and torn down in 1929. It was replaced by the current Schoolhouse which occupies essentially the same location.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

Hastings, Theodore Mitchell. 1890. "School building." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 21 May 2019.