This photograph features the original School building, completed in 1880 and torn down in 1929. The current Schoolhouse is built on about the same location. At the time this photograph was taken this building was a dorm for Third and Fourth Formers. The photographer, Theodore Mitchell Hastings, Form of 1894, resided here during the school year.
"School building" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Form Year: 1894
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Creator: Hastings, Theodore Mitchell
Date Created: 1890
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Hastings, Theodore Mitchell. 1890. "School building." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.