A photograph of the early stage of the construction of the New Cloister built to connect the New Chapel with the Big Study, very likely taken in 1919. This photograph shows the entrance to the New Chapel being renovated as part of the project. The completed cloister was dedicated on October 16, 1920.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"New Chapel Entrance, Cloister Construction." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.