This photograph shows the section of New Dunbarton Road across from the current Stovell Tennis Courts building. Behind the horse-drawn wagon on the left is the Miller’s House and the White Farm can be seen in the background. Construction on the road began in July of 1919 and the road was opened for use on June 2, 1920.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"New Dunbarton Road and Miller’s House." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 29 Apr. 2017.