This photograph shows the New Dunbarton Road, with the Red Barn on the left. The sign reads: “J. Driscoll & Son Co. General Contractors Brookline”. Construction on the road began in July of 1919 and the road was opened for use on June 2, 1920.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Red Barn (Belknap Farm)
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"New Dunbarton Road and Red Barn." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Apr. 2017.