This picture is of the old sawmill once located on the area of the Turkey River that drains into Lower School Pond. This view looks across Lower School Pond  to where the Lower School can be seen in the distance, which this dates this photograph to some time after 1891. A School map dated 1909 shows the sawmill in this same location, but by 1929 another map shows that the sawmill is no longer there.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Sawmill." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 July 2024.