From Pines Back of Infirmary


This photograph shows the bank of Lower School Pond behind the Old Gymnasium and No. 3, where grounds work was being done to construct the Long Path circa 1916.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"From Pines Back of Infirmary." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 July 2024.