Servants’ Cottage: Site of Squash Courts


This photograph shows the old Servants’ Cottage that was once located on Library Road, on the site now occupied by the Squash Courts. In the background of the picture the Miller’s House can be seen, with the addition of the second level that was added in 1878. This dates the photograph to some time after 1878 and prior to 1892, when the Miller’s House was moved to its present location on Dunbarton Road.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Servants’ Cottage: Site of Squash Courts." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 4 June 2020.