This photograph shows the main area in Hargate which originally functioned as a dining hall. This same space was later converted into the fine art gallery.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Time Frame: 1920s
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
This item is part of: The Drury Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Hargate Dining Hall." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 30 Mar. 2017.