The Grace Darling is an omnibus wagon that was built by the Concord Carriage Company in 1880. In 1925 it was donated to St. Paul’s School and was used to transport students to and from Long Pond for crew practice and races. In 1952 it was donated to the Museum at Stony Brook. It was completely conserved in the mid 1980s and is a prominent feature of their carriage museum.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
This item is part of: The Drury Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"The Grace Darling." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Mar. 2017.