Flanders House


Woodbury Flanders left his home and garden to Dr. James Milnor Coit in 1893. Coit built a house attached to the front of to the original Flanders house Coit deeded it to the school in 1910.It was torn down in 2005 and is the current site for the Dean dormitory.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

1937. "Flanders House." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 July 2024.