Drury House

 

Photograph showing the faculty living space of Drury House, with the attached dormitory behind it. Construction on Drury House was begun in July of 1939 and completed in June of 1940.



Browse similar entries using these tags:

Type:

Location:

Building:

Time Frame:

Rectorship:

Collection:

This item is part of:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Drury House." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 6 Dec. 2019.