This photo was taken some time after 1888 when the library was located on the upper floor of the Big Study Annex. Shown seated is Mr. Spanhoofd who came to St. Paul’s in 1880 to teach German.
"Library in the Big Study Annex Room #2" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Persons: Spanhoofd, Edward
Location: Room #2
Time Frame: 1880s
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
This item is part of: The Drury Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Library in the Big Study Annex Room #2." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.