This photo was taken some time after 1888 when the library was located on the upper floor of the Big Study Annex. At this time the Big Study was called the New School-House, and the Big Study Annex was called the First Annex.
"Library in the Big Study Annex" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Time Frame: 1880s
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
This item is part of: The Drury Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Library in the Big Study Annex." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.