Payson was built to accommodate eight classrooms and three laboratories for chemistry, biology, and physics and a lecture hall large enough to seat one hundred. This photograph illustrates the learning and interactions that occurred within the walls of the Payson Memorial Science Building, and it underscores the vitality and purpose of this well-appointed and stately structure.
"Payson Memorial Science Building: Chemistry Lab" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1947-1954: Sixth Rector Kittredge Years
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Payson Memorial Science Building: Chemistry Lab." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.