Dedicated in 1959, the Moore Mathematics Building and its furnishings were gifts of Mrs. Paul Moore, Sr. and her children, in memory of Paul Moore, Form of 1904. In addition to generously proportioned classrooms, spaces were earmarked for a Mathematics Library, for faculty meetings, and for gatherings of groups such as the Mathematics Society. Moreover, because of Moore’s central location within easy walking distance to both the Schoolhouse and Payson, students traveling to Moore for classes found themselves with more time to efficiently and conveniently navigate between classes at St. Paul’s School.
"Moore Mathematics Building" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Moore Mathematics Building
Form Year: 1904
Rectorship: 1954-1970: Seventh Rector Warren Years
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Moore Mathematics Building." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.