The photographer titled this photograph “Memorial Library, St. Paul’s School”, reflecting the building’s dual purpose – memorial to William C. Sheldon and library to St. Paul’s School. Sheldon was built in 1901 and served as the library for St. Paul’s School for ninety years. It is now used as administrative offices for Admissions and Communications.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Persons: Sheldon, William Crawford
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Creator: Ellsworth, G. W.
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
This item is part of: Concord New Hampshire Album
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Ellsworth, G. W. 1916. "Memorial Library, St. Paul’s School." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 29 Apr. 2017.