Fill Looking Toward Annex From Boathouse


Grounds work being completed along the edge of Lower School Pond as part of the construction of the Long Path circa 1916.  Buildings shown include No. 3 on the right with the Old Gymnasium behind it.  On the left through the trees Armour (Infirmary) is partially visible.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Fill Looking Toward Annex From Boathouse." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 21 July 2024.