Fill Back of Gym


Grounds work being completed along the edge of Lower School Pond as part of the construction of the Long Path circa 1916.  On the left is the back of the Old Gymnasium and on the right is No. 3.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Fill Back of Gym." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 July 2024.