Fill & Path Back of Gym


A photograph of grounds work being completed behind the Old Gymnasium circa 1916. The view shows the area currently occupied by  Ohrstrom Library, with Lower School Pond on the right.  This pathway was named the Long Path by Drury and stretches along the pond the full length from Armour to the New Upper.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Fill & Path Back of Gym." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 July 2024.