The Old Upper School was built in 1870-71 and housed the Fifth and Sixth Form students. In 1897 the building was picked up and moved back 60 feet to the location shown in this photograph, roughly in the area where Manville is located today. The Old Upper was torn down in 1962.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Old Upper." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 30 Mar. 2017.