Sheldon Library


Sheldon Library, begun in 1900 and dedicated on June 6, 1901, was the gift of the children of William C. Sheldon, a Trustee from 1877 to 1896. Designed by the architect Ernest Flagg, it was built on the site of the original Miller’s Cottage. On the left side of the photograph through the trees the Westinghouse Lab can be seen.

Browse similar entries using these tags:

Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Sheldon Library." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 July 2024.