Miller’s House on the right in this photograph is shown prior to the second floor addition of 1878. In the background on the left of the photograph is the Old Upper School, completed in 1871 – this effectively dates the photograph between 1871 and 1878.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Time Frame: 1870s
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Creator: Kimball, Willis G. C.
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball, Willis G. C. "Miller’s House Stereoscopic View." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Mar. 2017.